Apple cider vinegar & weight loss
Learn how to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss and the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Is apple cider vinegar good for weight loss?
There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Apple cider vinegar is made by adding yeast to apples and leaving them to ferment. Packed with antioxidants, ACV has many health benefits with weight loss being one of them.
Many think that Willy’s ACV is the best apple cider vinegar brand for weight loss because of its raw, organic and unpasteurised and you will find the ‘Mother’ alive and kicking inside your bottle. Willy’s apple cider vinegar contains probiotics (healthy bacteria), which are great for your digestive system.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help With Weight Loss?
If you’re wondering “is apple cider vinegar good for weight loss?”, the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar is a fatty acid that dissolves into hydrogen and acetate in your body.
Consuming apple cider vinegar is one of the best ways to lose weight. Many people use apple cider vinegar to aid in weight loss because it contains acetic acid, which helps break down carbs in the body. It also contains malic acid, which helps break down proteins. Apple cider vinegar has been linked to helping with type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol and anxiety. It also speeds up metabolism and can help suppress appetite as well as reduce sugar cravings.
The most common way people use apple cider vinegar is by drinking a tablespoon with water before eating a meal that they know will have unhealthy options like fried foods or doughnuts or pastries, or by drinking it before bed, so they don’t wake up hungry.
Organic apple cider vinegar with mother for weight loss is low in calories, and its high acidity stimulates saliva production, which can help curb appetite. This vinegar also promotes the release of toxins from fat cells, aiding weight loss.
Studies suggest that it’s the acetic acid in the ACV that promoted weight loss in many ways:
– Suppresses appetite. The acetate in your body has been suggested to suppress centres in your brain that controls your appetite. This is what then leads to your reduced food intake.
– Improved metabolism. ACV’s acetic acid results in an increase of the AMPK enzyme. This enzyme boost fat burning whilst decreasing fat & sugar production in the liver.
– Decreased insulin levels. Acetic acid has been shown to reduce the ratio of insulin to glucagon, which helps with fat burning.
– Lowers blood sugar. Acetic acid has been shown to improve the ability of the liver & muscles to take upon sugar from the blood.
How to take apple cider vinegar
If you’re looking for an apple cider vinegar weight loss drink, Willy’s offers a range of ways in which you can take ACV to help encourage healthy weight loss.
We recommend you do any of the following:
– Shot our ACV. We recommend taking one of our ready-to-drink shots every morning on an empty stomach.
– Try our 60-day apple cider vinegar challenge!
– Mix our ACV. You can use apple cider vinegar as a taste enhancer and mix it in with your meals, dressings and smoothies. We recommend using apple cider vinegar instead of salt.
Apple cider vinegar has been used for its health benefits for centuries, thanks to its numerous beneficial properties for our bodies. For example, apple cider vinegar helps with digestion by regulating the pH levels of our stomachs and reducing bloating and gas – which makes us feel less bloated and more energized after we drink it.
A study found that participants who consumed one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with meals lost more weight than those who did not consume it. One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar also reduced appetite by 50% and slowed the food’s travel time through the stomach by 30%.
What factors contribute to weight gain?
There are many factors that can contribute to weight gain, for example, increase food or drink consumption or lack of exercise.
If you’re managing your diet and partake in regular exercise but still find yourself putting weight on, this is referred to as unintentional weight gain.
Unintentional weight gain can be a rapid process, continuous or periodic. It often occurs if you have fluid retention, constipation, abnormal growths or if you’re pregnant.
Do you find yourself regularly fluctuating in weight? This is periodic unintentional weight gain. This could be a result of a woman’s menstrual cycle or pregnancy.
If you find that you have rapidly gained weight, this could be a side effect of the medication that you’re taking.
As a woman, you may find that hormonal changes could be a huge factor in unintentional weight gain. Usually, between the ages of 45 and 55, you could find yourself entering menopause. Menopause often causes you to gain weight due to the decrease of oestrogen. Drinking apple cider vinegar for menopause can help.
Other ways to encourage healthy weight loss
– Drink plenty of water. Many people often confuse the feeling of being thirsty with being hungry. Try increasing your daily water intake.
– Be more active. Exercise is key to losing weight & keeping the weight off. Exercise is also a great mood booster!
– Cut down on alcohol. You may decide to cut down on the chocolate to lose weight, but one glass of wine can actually contain just as many calories as a piece of chocolate!
– Eat foods rich in fibre. High fibre foods are great for helping you feel full. Try foods such as fruit and veg, oats, pasta and lentils.
Check out our recipes!
There are many apple cider vinegar uses for weight loss and here are some of our customers’ favourite apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipes: