How Can You Use Willy’s ACV?
ACV is probably one of the most versatile products out there. So although I love it for all its health benefits, I also love it for its diversity both within the kitchen, and in general life!
I’ve listed out a few of my favourite ways to use ACV below – I hope this gives you some inspiration!
- As a dressing for salad – to spruce up my salads I love to add ACV either mixed in a dressing or simply on its own. This helps to add extra flavour to the salad, whilst keeping all the benefits of the ACV. Why not try it for yourself by checking out some of our ACV salad recipes here?! My personal favourite is the ‘Raw Rainbow Salad with our Fire Cider Vinaigrette’
- For a healthy addition to your favourite recipe – from savoury to sweet, from breakfast to dinner, our ACV can be used in pretty much any recipe you can dream of! So why not check out some of our classics like our ‘Apple and Parsnip Soup’ or our ‘Aubergine Salad with Turmeric Tahini ACV dressing’ and find out for yourself.
- As a hair rinse – the lovely Claire from @thislittlehouse did a bit of an experiment over lockdown and found out that our Willy’s ACV works as a great replacement (and upgrade) for shampoo and conditioner. Claire found that by replacing her normal hair washing method with her ACV hair rinse she was able to wash her hair less frequently AND even more excitingly had better results! What a dream! Read the full blog post and get the hair rinse recipe here.
- As a skin toner – if you’re looking for healthy, glowing skin then ACV can be a great addition to your skin care routine! ACV is rich in acetic acid which has an exfoliating effect on the skin. This helps to remove dead skin and remove dirt from pores, and therefore creates a lovely, glistening, glowing and bright complexion! As with many natural beauty treatments, there aren’t actually any scientific studies to prove the effectiveness of ACV for the skin but trust me, those who have given this stuff a go swear by it! We’ve got a great ACV toner recipe on our blog. Check it out here!
- For evening drinks – I love to invite friends around for summer BBQs and make homemade cocktails (and mocktails for those not drinking). ACV is a great, healthy and refreshing addition to cocktails and mocktails. We’ve got lots of recipes on our website which you can check out here. I always find that our ‘ACV Moscow Mule’ goes down well with my guests!
- To enhance health! – ACV has provided me with MANY health benefits, from lowering my cholesterol to improving my sleep. This is why I take my daily dose of Willy’s ACV, which is usually by drinking a beetroot shot or adding our original ACV to lemon water. Check out our recent blog post which explains some of the health benefits of having a daily dose of ACV in more detail.
These are a few of my favourite uses for apple cider vinegar, but what are yours?