Anchovy kombucha dressing
Sauces and Dips
For an exciting dressing to spice up any salad try our Anchovy Kombucha Dressing. Full of healthful ingredients to support your wellbeing.
Prep time: 10 mins
Makes: one jar
- 1 can anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup overripe kombucha
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Juice lemon and grate ¼ teaspoon lemon zest in.
- Add all the ingredients, except the olive oil, into a jar. Include the oil in which the anchovies are packed.
- Blend and slowly add olive oil – like you’re making mayonnaise to create an emulsion.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.