We put the tea in aperitivo with this citrus bittersweet aperitif.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook Serves: 1
- 50ml MARTINI Vibrante non-alcoholic aperitif
- 50ml Rooibos tea
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10ml apple cider vinegar
- 5ml honey
- Top up with Harrogate Spring Sparkling Water
- Add all the ingredients except the sparkling water into your shaker, fill with ice and give it a good shake.
- Pour the mixed ingredients into the glass over ice (add more ice after so it’s filled to the brim) and top up with the Harrogate Spring Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with the lemon wheel & bee pollen, et voila!