Apple and Parsnip Soup
This tasty apple and parsnip soup will be sure to warm you up on a cold summers night!
Prep and cook time: 1 hour
- 2 tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- 500 grams peeled and chopped parsnip
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 4 tbsp Willy’s ACV
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the parsnip, apple and onion on the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and cinnamon and mix until coated.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the roasted vegetables to a blender along with the broth and ACV. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Top with crème fraiche or coconut cream and enjoy!
For this recipe, we recommend: