Apple Cranberry Chutney
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 3 large apples of your choosing (pink ladies work great) peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 a white onion, chopped
- 60 mls Willy’s Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar
- 170 grams honey
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Small pinch ground clove
- Pinch of salt
- Simply add all of the ingredients into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a low simmer.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for a few minutes more, to reduce any remaining liquid + mash together with a fork until desired texture is received.
- Be sure to cool completely before storing in the fridge!