Aubergine salad with turmeric tahini ACV dressing
Meals / Sides
Get a diverse array of nutrients and healthy fats with this trendy aubergine and avo salad splashed with our unique turmeric tahini ACV dressing
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
- 2 aubergine
- 1 avocado sliced
- Two handfuls of baby spinach (or favourite salad leaves)
- 1/2 large red pepper sliced
- 1/2 large pomegranate
- 1/3 cup toasted cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp runny tahini (or 1 Tbsp tahini with 1tbsp avocado oil)
- Avocado oil
- Salt / cracked pepper
- Willys honey and turmeric ACV
- Optional – feta crumbed on top (or use violife feta alternative for a vegan version)
- Slice the aubergine and place in a roasting dish. Drizzle with avocado oil and salt/pepper. Roast in the oven for 40-50 minutes at 170 or until soft and cooked through.
- To assemble the salad, arrange the leaves, avocado, sliced pepper and roasted aubergine in a salad bowl or large plate.
- Drizzle over the ACV and the runny tahini. Season if needed.
- Sprinkle over the cashew nuts and pomegranate seeds.
Thanks to the lovely Ineke the founder of Nourish – Grow Cook Enjoy for creating this beautiful salad for us. For more tasty recipes like this, check out Nourish – Grow Cook Enjoy’s website here and Instagram here.
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Turmeric & Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT