acv chia jam
A healthy yet tasty sweet treat for brekky – brighten up your toast with this gut-friendly chia jam with ACV!
Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of erythritol
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, plus more if needed
- In a saucepan cook the fruit until it starts to break down. Around 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in the erythritol, ACV, and chia seeds.
- Let the chia thicken the jam and mash the fruit with the back of a spatula, leaving it as smooth or as lumpy as you like. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Once the jam has cooled to room temperature, transfer it to a jar or other storage container. Store in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Turmeric & Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00
Organic Live Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£9.95 – £59.70
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00