Berry Shrub Mix
This energising berry shrub mix is the perfect end to a busy day. It’s packed full of delicious berry flavour, with a hint of added sweetness from the honey.
Prep and cook time: 60 mins
- 500 grams of mixed berries
- 340 grams honey
- 240 mls water
- 240 mls Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Soda water
- Extra berries for garnish
- Ice, if desired
- In a saucepan, bring the honey and water to a boil before turning the heat to low and allowing to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the berries to the water/honey mixture and cook for 10 minutes until the berries are broken down and the water is brightly coloured.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature before straining and adding the apple cider vinegar. Store in a glass container in the refrigerator.
- To make into a drink, simply add 50-60 mls of the switchel to a glass and top with soda water. Add ice if desired.
For this, we recommend:
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT