Cucumber Pomegranate Quinoa Salad
Meal or Sides
Quinoa is a superfood containing all nine essential amino acids. Quinoa is high in fibre and gluten-free. It is easy to cook, has a mild taste, keeps well in the fridge and is easy to reheat or can be eaten cold. Perfect for busy bees!
Prep time: 30 mins
Chill time: 2 hours
● 200 grams quinoa
● ½ a red onion, minced
● ½ a large cucumber, diced
● 100 grams pomegranate seeds
● 30 grams mint leaves, finely chopped
● Optional: feta cheese
● 2 tbsp Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar
● 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
● 4 tbsp oil
● 1 tbsp honey
● Large pinch of salt
- Start by cooking the quinoa according to the package directions. Once cooked, cool until room temperature or put into the fridge to cool more quickly!
- While the quinoa is cooling, add all of the dressing ingredients to a small jar and mix until combined!
- Once the quinoa is cold, add the red onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and mint. Toss.
- Pour the dressing over the top and mix until combined. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving if using. Enjoy!
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00
Organic Live Turmeric & Eureka Lemon with Black Pepper Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT
Live Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£10.60 – £58.00 incl VAT
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT