Dippy Eggs and Soldiers
A classic English brekky! Everyone loves a good eggs and soldier combo. Why not give it a go this weekend?
Time: 10 mins
For the eggs:
- 2 eggs per person
- Enough water to cover eggs
- Large splash of apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
For the toast:
- 2 slices of sourdough bread Butter
- In a saucepan pour the water with the salt and vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Gently lower your eggs into the pan using a ladle or skimmer. For perfect eggs, 6 minutes is ideal.
- Whilst eggs are boiling prepare the toast. Spread the butter and cut into strips.
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Turmeric & Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT
Organic Live Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£10.60 – £58.00 incl VAT
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT