Halloumi, Sun-dried tomatoes, Olive & Cous Cous with Lemon & Honey dressing
Super quick & easy WFH lunch which is packed with goodness and tastes delicious!
Prep time: 05 mins
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Tomato Cous Cous
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Willy’s apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Cut the halloumi into 1cm / ⅓in thick slices.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat. If you’re using non-stick, there’s no need to add oil to the pan, but if not, add a dash of olive oil.
- Add halloumi slices to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for another 1-2mins.
- Place all other ingredients into a plate and add halloumi once golden.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the plate.
Credit to the wonderful Lilly from @foodie_lilly for this recipe. Check out her Instagram for more recipe inspiration.