Herb and Garlic Cashew Dip
Sauces and Dips
Wow your guests with this tasty homemade herb and garlic cashew dip. With just 5 simple ingredients, you can whip this up in just 10 minutes.
Time: 10 mins (plus 30 mins for soaking)
- 200 grams cashews
- 200-250 mls cashew milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 grams of mixed herbs (basil, parsley, dill, mint, etc.)
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Place the cashews in a bowl and pour boiling water over them until they are completely submerged. Allow to sit for 30 minutes or until the cashews are soft.
- Drain the water from the cashews and add them to a high speed blender or a food processor before adding in all of the other ingredients. (Start with 200mls of cashew milk, adding more if it appears too stiff once you begin to blend.)
- Blend the mixture until you get a smooth, creamy, mint coloured dip, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender or processor as needed.
- Serve with crackers, fruit, chopped vegetables or nuts! (It’s also delicious as a pasta sauce!)