Kohlrabi salad with sumac, pistachios and flaked almonds
Bursting with flavour and texture and an absolute delight to enjoy! Inspired by @ottolenghi’s kohlrabi salad, based on fresh herbs and complimentary nuts and spices. A wonderful fusion of flavours that work brilliantly together!
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 tbsps @willysacv apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps extra virgin avocado with lemon zest oil and extra to drizzle
- 2 tbsps sumac
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 small handful activated pistachios
- 1 small handful flaked almonds
- 1 small handful dill, roughly torn
- 1 small handful coriander, roughly torn
- Add your kohlrabi to a large bowl
- Add the remainder of your ingredients and stir to combine
- Transfer to your serving bowl, drizzle with extra oil and enjoy!
Recipe by the wonderful Vinita. Check out her Instagram for more tasty recipes @cravingsandcauliflowers