For a healthy twist on a summer classic – try adding our refreshing kombucha to your Sangria!
Time: 10-15 mins
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 handful fresh mint (optional)*
- 750 ml bottle pinot grigio (low in sugar)
- 2 cups sprinkle water or Light soda (optional)*
- 2 bottles kombucha Willy’s , apple or raspberry flavour
- 1 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 6 cloves
- Add the fruit and mint to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Pour the wine, kombucha, cinnamon and orange juice over top.
- Serve over ice with the fruit in the glass!
For this recipe, we recommend: