Oat and Apple Cider Vinegar Blender Waffles
A healthy twist on a sweet classic. This is one of my favourite Sunday breakfast recipes – quick, simple and super tasty!
Time: 15 mins
Makes: 6 waffles
- 160 grams rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Willy’s apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, add the apple cider vinegar to the milk. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Portion the waffle batter into a preheated waffle iron and cook until crispy and brown.
- Serve with apples, cinnamon and maple syrup!
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Turmeric & Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00
Organic Live Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£9.95 – £59.70
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00