Raw Rainbow Salad with Fire Cider Vinaigrette
Meal or Side
A colourful and diverse salad with a kick!
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ½-1 red pepper, diced
- ½ a red onion, diced
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- Coriander or flat leaf parsley *optional
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 120 mls olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Willy’s Fire Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon mustard, Dijon or wholegrain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Add the vegetables, herbs and fruit to a large salad bowl or tray. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- In a small jar, add all of the dressing ingredients and shake or whisk until combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT