Roast Potatoes with Vegan ACV Aioli
This tasty potato and aioli recipe certainly needs to become part of your weekly meal plan as it can be used alongside pretty much any dish!
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 1 hour
750g new potatoes
1 tbsp EVOO @clearspringuk
3/4 tsp sea salt flakes @maldensalt or to taste
2 sprigs rosemary
3 – 4 sprigs thyme
1 clove garlic, minced
Zest of 1/2 lemon
1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
3/4 cup cashews @buywholefoodsonline
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp coconut aminos @coconutmerchant
3 tbsp almond milk @plenishdrinks
1/6 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp acv @willysacv
1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- Note this will make more aioli than you need but you need this quantity for the blender to work. Store any leftovers in a sealable glass jar in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Soak the cashew for 5 – 6 hours.
- Drain the cashew and place all the ingredients for the aioli in a blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Half the potatoes. Place on a non-stick baking tray and toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 35 minutes. Add the minced garlic, herbs and lemon zest, toss and roast for further 10 minutes until crispy.
- Option to serve with a little more olive oil, salt and pepper and vegan aioli.
This awesome recipe was created by the wonderfully talented Jo from Modern Food Stories. See her original post here. Jo is a food photographer & recipe developer specialising in vegan, plant-based & keto. Follow Jo for more beauty in your feed as well as delicious recipes to keep you busy in the kitchen, find and follow her on Instagram here. Or head to Jo’s Moder Food Stories website for more recipes.
Let us know if you try this out @willysacv #willysappleaday