Salt and Vinegar Party Nuts
Hosting a party? These salt and vinegar party nuts are bound to be a crowd-pleaser!
Prep time: 2-5 hours
Cook time: 25 mins
500 grams of nuts (high-fat nuts like walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts work best! Do not use cashews or almonds.)
500 mls of Willy’s Original Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
1 tablespoon of flaky sea salt (if using normal salt, decrease to 1 teaspoon)
- Place the nuts in a bowl and pour the vinegar over the top. Allow to sit and soak for anywhere from 2-5 hours.
- Once soaked, drain the vinegar from the nuts. Be sure to pat them totally dry with a tea towel or paper towel, but do not rinse.
- Preheat the oven to 160c.
- Once the nuts are dry, toss them with melted butter or oil and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing the nuts halfway through.
- Once removed from the oven, sprinkle generously with flaky sea salt and serve. Keep remaining nuts in an airtight container.
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£7.40 – £40.00 incl VAT