Spicy aCV tofu DISH
Dinner / Lunch
This quick & easy recipe was inspired by Wagamamas Firecracker
Cook time: 35 mins
280g Tofu Cubed (TofooCo)
2tbsp. Soya Sauce
1/2 cup Sriracha Mayo
2tbsp. Oat Milk (any would do)
Salt and Pepper (as needed)
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/3 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
1/2tsp. Garlic Powder
1tbsp. Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2tsp. Red Chilli Flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, add 1tbsp. of soya sauce and a few chilli flakes. Add the tofu and combine it all together.
- Using my @ninjakitchenuk I air-fried the tofu for 7-8 minutes.
- For the sauce, in a pan add brown sugar, hot sauce, and butter and cook over medium heat until a sauce-like form is made. Keep the flame on the lowest and add the mayo, garlic powder, Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Coat the air-fried tofu with the sauce and bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes, tossing it around to bake each side.
- Serve with broccoli and rice!
“I wanted to recreate @wagamama_uk #firecracker but with Tofu and for some reason everything went haywire (hence why, I have had to make a few changes to the way I had cooked my dish – it still banged though!). I’m a big fan of apple cider vinegar in cooking!”