Tangy Bacon Sprouts with Apple Cider Vinegar
Brussel sprouts are traditional to have on your Christmas plate, but many of us hate them, and it can be tough to get your children to eat them. This is why we have created this delicious recipe to spruce up the way you see and taste brussels sprouts. This is a must-try recipe for the festive season!
Sprouts: You either love them or you hate them, but we betcha never tried them like this! This is a must-try recipe for the festive season.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
• 750 grams brussel sprouts, halved
• 5 rashers of streaky bacon, chopped finely
• 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tbsp Willy’s apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp sea salt
• Sprinkling of parmesan
• Pomegranate seeds, optional
- Preheat the oven to 220c and get out a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the halved brussel sprouts and chopped bacon with the oil, Willy’s ACV, maple syrup and salt.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- To serve, grate desired amount of parmesan over the top of the sprouts and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.