Turmeric and Tahini Traybake
A healthy dinner recipe that’ll be sure to please the whole family!
Prep time: 50 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
- 2 tbsp avocado, olive or coconut oil
- 2 tins of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- **coriander for garnish
- 3 heaping tbsp tahini
- 1-2 tbsp Willy’s ACV, depending on desired tang.
- 1-5 tbsp hot water
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Start by heating the oven to 200C and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower, chickpeas and carrot along with the oil, salt and spices.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and golden and the chickpeas are slightly crunchy.
- To make the sauce, whisk together the tahini and ACV. It will firm up, but that’s okay. Slowly add 1 tbsp of hot water at a time, whisking after each one, until you get a thick, soft and creamy, pourable sauce.
- Spoon the traybake into a bowl and top with a generous drizzle of the tahini sauce.
For this recipe, we recommend:
Organic Live Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00
Organic Live Turmeric & Honey Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00
Organic Live Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml£6.95 – £38.00