Watermelon Mint Salad
Watermelon and mint?!?! Can you get a more refreshing combo? Cooldown and rehydrate with this sweet and tasty salad which is perfect as a side for any summery dish.
Prep time: 15 mins
Serves: 6-8 people
● Half of a seedless watermelon
● 30 grams mint leaves
● 2 tbsp Willy’s Honey Turmeric Apple Cider Vinegar
● Juice of 1 lime
● Optional: flaky sea salt
- Peel and cube the watermelon into bite-sized chunks. Add to a large bowl.
- Stack the mint leaves, roll them into a small log + slice thinly.
- Sprinkle the mint, vinegar and lime juice over the watermelon.
- Mix thoroughly + serve! Top with optional sea salt if desired. Enjoy!
For this recipe, we recommend: