Zesty Lemon and Herb Whole Roast Cauliflower
Meals / Sides
Cruciferous vegetables are not only delicious but contain phytonutrients — plant-based compounds that help to lower inflammation! This recipe is easy to make and by roasting, you get such a deeper flavour making a perfect main meal!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of Willy’s honey and turmeric ACV
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 level tsp sea salt
- A mix of herbs (we recommend coriander and parsley)
- Juice of 1 lemon – helps loosen the mixture when blending. Add a little water if need be.
- Boil your cauliflower for 10min, stem down to soften.
- Roast your cauliflower at 160 fan for 60min, with a nice coating of oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Season the salad base of the lettuce with Willy’s honey and turmeric ACV, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Blend together your green dressing ingredients.
- Pour your luscious sauce over and top with anything you like!
Recipe by the wonderful Navneeta. Check out her Instagram for more tasty recipes @lets_eat_better_together