Zesty Lemon and Herb Whole Roast Cauliflower
Meals / Sides
Cruciferous vegetables are not only delicious but contain phytonutrients — plant-based compounds that help to lower inflammation! This recipe is easy to make and by roasting, you get such a deeper flavour making a perfect main meal!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
- 1 cauliflower – boil for 10min stem down to soften then roast at 160 fan for 60min with a nice coating of oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Salad base of lettuce – seasoned with sea salt, black pepper, 1 tbsp of honey and turmeric ACV and extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 level tsp sea salt
- A mix of herbs (we recommend coriander and parsley)
- Juice of 1 lemon – helps loosen the mixture when blending. Add a little water if need be.
- Blend together
- Pour your luscious sauce over and top with anything you like!
Recipe by the wonderful Navneeta. Check out her Instagram for more tasty recipes @lets_eat_better_together