Willy’s ACV at Speciality Fine Food Fair
Speciality & Fine Food Fair is the home of fine food & drink discovery for buyers from across the retail, hospitality, food service, manufacturing, import & export, and wholesale sectors. The 2-day event takes place at Olympia London – a great central location.
Whether you’re looking for product inspiration for your business, or you’d like to learn the latest trends and insights from top industry experts, you’ll find it at the fair.
We usually exhibit at this show every year so we can get to know our wonderful independent stockists, network with other founder-led businesses like ours and give out samples to raise brand awareness.
This year we were showcasing our brand new, limited edition 2018 Oak-aged Balsamic Apple Cider Vinegar – the first of its kind! We received fantastic feedback and great interest in backorders, so we are now pushing ahead to get these ready for sale.
As well as our much-adored original Willy’s ACV, we received fantastic feedback for our newer Turmeric, Black Pepper & Honey Apple Cider Vinegar – our current bestseller and our Soil Association Boom Awards Winner – Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar.
If you managed to get upstairs to the Great Taste Awards Deli stand, you will have seen Willy’s products on display, showing off our 2020 Great Taste Awards! Our Fire Cider received a 2-star award and we have some exciting news coming in the next few months when they announce the 2021 awards. This year, we are aiming for GOLD!
Did you spot Willy’s on the Speciality Fine Food Fair Mixology Inspiration Bar? Expert mixologist Sam Sidgwick is shaking up Willy’s Fire Cider Bloody Mary Shots – they were delicious! You can check out our similar Willy’s ACV Gazpacho recipe here or add Fire Cider to your own recipe.
More about the show….
- 700+ fine food & drink suppliers from the big names in the industry all the way down to your local producers
- Innovative start-up businesses that are tipped to be the next market disruptors due to their ingenuity
- Luxury drinks, mixers, non-alcoholic drinks and high-end bar snacks producers to help diversify your offering
- Producers who are paving the way in sustainable practises by protecting the planet and their people through fresh initiatives
- 10,000+ members of the artisan food & drink sector
- Representatives from high-end multiples and creative independent retailers such as Bayley & Sage, Fortnum & Mason, Paxton & Whitfield and Whole Foods
- Boutique and premium foodservice and hospitality buyers from the likes of Claridges, The Ivy Collection and Soho House Group
- Wholesalers & distributors such as Borough Box, Cotswold Fayre and Tree of Life who are searching for the UK’s best quality and gourmet producers.